THIS NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.
Please review it carefully.
Last Updated On 12-06-2023
Your access to, and use of, the VOICEOC
services which includes this website https://voiceoc.com/
and the information, community, products and services (collectively, the “VOICEOC
Services”) that we provide to you are subject to the VOICEOC
Services, how we may use this information, the security approaches we use to protect your information, and how you can access and request modification of certain information that we may store about you.
Services. It does not apply to information you disclose to VOICEOC
through other means.
By accessing, viewing or otherwise using any VOICEOC
Service, you consent to the collection and use of your information by VOICEOC
If you use the VOICEOC
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) and other nonindividually identifiable information from you when you register on the VOICEOC
Services, respond to communication such as email, or otherwise use the VOICEOC
Services in any manner.
For purposes of these services, please note that Personal Information includes information you provide about yourself or other family members on whose behalf you are using the VOICEOC
Services. “You” and “your” includes you and these family members.
To participate in certain features of the VOICEOC
Services, you will be required to provide such Personal Information. For example, when registering as a user on any VOICEOC
Service, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (if additional services are added that require fees) or other information, such as date of birth, sex at birth, ethnicity, zip code, relevant personal medical history and family history, which enables us to provide the Services. You may, however, visit portions of the VOICEOC
Services without providing any Personal Information.
We may collect and use mobile device identifiers, IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the VOICEOC
Services, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
We use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the VOICEOC
Services. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may also collect and store certain other personally non-identifiable information. This information is collected passively using various technologies and cannot presently be used to specifically identify you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the Personal Information and other data we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, access or view the VOICEOC
Services, or use certain other VOICEOC
Service features in the following ways:
- To provide any legitimate business service or product.
- To personalize your VOICEOC Service and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To validate your identity.
- To administer a promotion, or other VOICEOC Service feature.
- To troubleshoot problems with the VOICEOC Services, or any services, as requested.
- To detect and protect against error, fraud and other unauthorized or illegal activities.
- To attempt to contact you regarding product safety or recall issues.
We may also de-identify and aggregate your Personal Information for purposes such as research.
“Aggregated Data” is information that has been combined with that of other users and analyzed or evaluated as a whole, such that no specific individual may be reasonably identified.
“De-identified Information” is information that has been stripped of your identifiers, such as your name, contact information, and other identifying data, such that you cannot reasonably be identified as an individual.
How We Communicate With You?
When you send email or other communications to VOICEOC
, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our Services and related products and services. When you send and receive messages we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages.
We will also send you strictly service-related announcements on few occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Based upon the Personal Information you provide us, we may send you a welcome email to verify your username and password. We will communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your preference. You may contact customer service at info@VOICEOC
You acknowledge that by providing us with your telephone number, cell phone number, and emails, we may use that information to send you information that you or your provider request on products and services offered by us or one of our partners. If we do, out of respect for your privacy, we will provide an option not to receive these types of communications.
The Information We Disclose to Outside Parties
We may disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates, strategic partners and to third parties we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, order processing, delivery, etc. Our agreements with these third parties require them to protect this data and prohibit these parties from using your Personal Information for any other purpose
- In the event of the sale or transfer of VOICEOC, of one or more of our business unitsor of some or all of our assets, or in the context of some other business acquisition transaction
- In response to a subpoena or court order, or a request from a law enforcement orother government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against claims or to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of the VOICEOC Services.
You have the right to:
You can exercise your rights by sending us an email on [email protected].
- Get a copy of your electronic medical record
- You can ask to see or get an electronic or paper copy of your medical record and other health information we have about you. Ask us how to do this.
- We will provide a copy or a summary of your health information, usually within 30 days of your request. We may charge a reasonable, cost-based fee.
- Correct your electronic medical record
- You can ask us to correct health information about you that you think isincorrect or incomplete. Ask us how to do this.
- We may say “no” to your request, but we’ll tell you why in writing within 60 days.
- Request confidential communication
- You can ask us to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address.
- We will say “yes” to all reasonable requests.
- Ask us to limit the information we share
- You can ask us not to use or share certain health information for treatment,payment, or our operations.We are not required to agree to your request, and we may say “no” if it would affect your care.
- If you pay for a service or health care item out-of-pocket in full, you can ask us not to share that information for the purpose of payment or our operations with your health insurer. We will say “yes” unless a law requires us to share that information.
- Get a list of those with whom we’ve shared your information
- You can ask for a list (accounting) of the times we’ve shared your health information for six years prior to the date you ask, who we shared it with, and why.
- We will include all the disclosures except for those about treatment, payment, and health care operations, and certain other disclosures (such as any you asked us to make). We’ll provide one accounting a year for free but will charge a reasonable, cost-based fee if you ask for another one within 12 months
- Get a copy of this privacy notice
- You can ask for a paper copy of this notice at any time, even if you have agreed to receive the notice electronically. We will provide you with a papercopy promptly.
- File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
- You can complain if you feel we have violated your rights by contacting us using the information on page 1.
- You can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights by sending a letter to 200 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20201, calling 1-877-696-6775, or visiting www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/complaints/.
- We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
To “opt-out” of any of the following send an email to [email protected].
- any consents previously given to us,
- receiving communications from us, or
- having Personal Information disclosed to third parties,
Notwithstanding this right to request to cease receiving communications from us and to have us not share Personal Information with third parties, we retain the right to collect, maintain and process information provided by and collected about you on and through the Services, and disclose such information to comply with its reasonable business and legal obligations.
Do we use “cookies”?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser or mobile device that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies help us in many ways to make your use of the VOICEOC
Services more enjoyable and meaningful, such as understanding usage patterns and improving functionality of the VOICEOC
Services traffic and VOICEOC
Services interaction so that we can offer better VOICEOC
Services experiences and tools in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our VOICEOC
If you are using our website, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. If you are accessing our mobile app, you can choose to change your permissions and settings on your mobile device. Each browser and device is a little different, so look at your browser or devices Help or Settings menu to learn the correct way to modify them. If you turn cookies off or disable certain permissions, you won’t have access to many features that make your VOICEOC
Service more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
“Do Not Track”
We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, you need to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security of Personal Information.
Privacy and Third Party Links
Service through our website located at www.VOICEOC
.com and the mobile application(s) we make available. In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on the VOICEOC
Services and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Services or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, any ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
Service is intended only for use by adults, either for themselves or on behalf of their minor children. We do not knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through the VOICEOC
Service, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will store the Personal Information you provide for as long as necessary based on our Retention Policy:
- to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or
- to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Voiceoc Text Service Terms & Conditions
Voiceoc Text Service: “As part of our service we can respond to your queries automatically regarding support and services. We will not initiate any message from our end until the user sends us the first message. We will only be responding to user queries. Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. You may contact customer support by calling at +1-302-244-1145 or emailing at [email protected]
. At any time you can get more help by replying HELP to these texts, or you can opt out completely by replying STOP.
Questions and Feedback
We will store the Personal Information you provide for as long as necessary based on our Retention Policy:
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about the VOICEOC
Services. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to the VOICEOC
Services to [email protected].
Alternatively, you may contact us at +91-9560743210